Many people look towards the month of January to begin their New Years’ resolutions, which usually contain something related to exercising, eating better, and obtaining a healthier lifestyle overall. With this in mind (since I am slightly guilty of it), I wanted to share a few songs on my January playlist that will help and motivate you to stay on track! These songs are full of power, energy, dance vibes, and of course, strong bass and beats.
These songs have not only proved to be successful for me within the first week back at the gym, but I cannot contain my excitement about them! I’ve been posting about it on snapchat, blasting it in the car, and sharing it with friends and family with hopes that I inspire them, too. The remixes, mashups, and fun rhythms of the songs truly express my love for music.
The tracklist is as follows:
- I Would Like (R3HAB Remix) – Zara Larson
- Pokemon Ü (feat. Broderick Jones) – it’s different
- Savage (KLAXX Remix) – Whethan ft. MAX
- Ms. Jackson (Party Pupils Cover Remix) – Outkast
- Make a Move (Ariana Grande x Zayn x 3LAU x Kap Slap – DJ Trademark
- Believer – Major Lazer & Showtek
- Love Drunk (feat. Matt McAndrew) – Gazzo
- Setting Fires (Qulinez Remix Audio) feat. XYLO – The Chainsmokers
- Black Veatles (Aash Mehta Trap Remix) – Rae Sremmurd
- Home (it’s different Remix) – MAX
- Walking With Lions (it’s different x Schoolz Remix) – Codeko