Ah the month of June – what bliss you brought. But with some relief, you are over, and I can now become an “adult” during the month of July – yikes.
Also, the summer season has officially “started” now that America’s birthday has come to a closing. July 4th, you crazy son of a ….yeah, just kidding.
But in all seriousness, this track-list down below makes the PERFECT summer playlist! A little bit of EDM here, a little hip-hop/rap over there, and some fun-loving music throughout the entirety of the mix! I’m trying to refrain from using exclamation points (!!!) if you can tell!!
I know this introduction to the track-list is a little downbeat *entire the end of a joke drum noise*, but this playlist will surely do just the opposite and bring you back to life, I promise! I have a few throwbacks in there, so you definitely know it’ll be a good one.
Listen to the mix on the bottom of my website if you’re ballsy. JK! Cheers, l’chaim, *clink* to that! However you personally phrase it. You get it.
- Know No Better – Major Lazer ft. Travis Scott, Camila Cabello, & Quavo
- I’m The One – DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper, & Lil Wayne
- Location – Khalid
- Sooner or Later – Aaron Carter
- What You Do – James Gillespie
- Unforgettable – French Montana ft. Swae Lee
- Shake Senora – Pitbull ft. T-Pain & Sean Paul
- 2U – David Guetta ft. Justin Bieber
- Know Me – Scott Quinn
- How to Love (Boombox Cartel Remix) – Cash Cash ft. Sofia Reyes
- Let’s Get Lost (Louis Futon Remix) – G-Eazy
- Ridin’ Solo – Jason Derulo
- Calm Down – G-Eazy
- Survival of the Fittest – Maino ft. August
Have a wonderful summer you party animals!
All my love,