I’m sorry I let life get in the way of my blogging – how rude!
I recently formed a new friendship, one of which I’m truly grateful for, and he opened my eyes to an awe-inspiring quote. I mean, I’ve been living my life as this quote suggests, but having it in writing is pretty freakin’ awesome (refer to the first quote below). Thus, this quote and my friend inspired me to share some of my favorite quotes that I’ve come across over the past year (since I failed to document and share them in the earlier months)!
I hope these quotes are as motivational and thought-provoking for you as they are for me, and I hope these guide your future decisions and perspectives of the world!
- There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self. – Ernest Hemingway
- F-E-A-R has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours. – Zig Ziglar
- Admire as much as you can, most people don’t admire enough. – Vincent Van Gogh
- Replace the thoughts of ‘why is this happening to me’ with ‘what is this trying to show me’. – Audrey Kitching
- Nothing will change in your life if you don’t do something different from what you’ve been doing. – Anonymous
- You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. – Maya Angelou
- Do yourself a favor and learn how to walk away. When a connection starts to fade, Learn how to let it go. When a person starts to mistreat you, learn how to move on.. to something and someone better. Don’t waste your energy trying to force something that isn’t meant to be.. Because the truth is.. for every one person who doesn’t value you – there are tons more waiting to love you better. Do better. – Reyna Biddy
- الجمال جمال الروح The real beauty is the beauty of the soul. – Arabic Proverb